Jesus T - Shirts for Ladies

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Life Impossible, World Falling Apart

Psalm 91:14 and 15
Because he loves me says the Lord, I will rescue him. I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honor him.

Where’s your smile
What troubles you today?
Children,
Partner,
Finances,
Work
Your life seems impossible
Your world falling apart
You’ve lost control
Where to from here
What now
Helpless
Heavy heart
Alone
Broken
Tears running down your face
You
Stand before God
On His terms
Not yours
You cry out 
Your will God
Not mine
Sobbing you cry out
Help me Jesus
I need you.

Prayer: Jesus the name above all names, I cry out to you, I trust you to do what you do best, the unbelievable, the impossible, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment