He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your GOD.
1) Are we walking with the Lord, or are we stumbling through life
2) A close walk with the Lord fulfills our purpose here on earth.
3) Jesus, His destiny was the cross, his motivation was love for us, we should not let Jesus down.
4) All HE desires is a closer, intimate relationship with us.
5) HE wants us to WALK in His presence, depending on His Power and Praising His name.
6) A Purpose driven Walk with God.
7) This is not a leisurely stroll, we on a journey to a specific destination!
8) But, are we on the right road?
9) Everyday we take one step closer to eternity, either an eternity with God or an eternity without God.
10) Choose life, choose a closer walk with GOD.
Prayer: Lord I want to spend eternity with you and only with you. I want to have a closer walk with you, spend more time in Your presence seeking Your Guidance and Your wisdom. Help me when I stumble hold me when I fall. I thank you for the Cross where you died for me I thank you Lord for your unfailing love. To You Lord be all the Praise, Honour and Glory. AMEN.